Saturday, April 28, 2012

【throw it away.】

another midnight,
midnight always make me think a lot.
plus the hot weather, the heat the dry wind, makes me lost temper easily, not to others, but myself.
sounds funny right? when u are angrying yourself, like a bodoh.
the last one coming to the end. last one. 
day passed by day month passed by month, and yet, i couldn't accept 2 years already fly.
tell me what i had do? i don't know.
non-stop escaping the problem, let me continue and escape, i will face it one day right? but not now. sorry.
gods know, i hate decision, a lot.
insomnia suffer me a lot. slept early in the morning, wake up early in the morning too. 
is like i just fall asleep, and the next second i have to wake up. so sucks. bad sleeping quality makes me feel like all of my organ is burning.
few more days to go, no fuck, continue and sleep only. 
bersih tomorrow, i have to work tomorrow, hope the traffic is fine. hope those who support and go for bersih is fine.

hey you, dear brain. 
u disappoint me.
i thought i could control you well.
but once i open facebook, once i saw the stupid big head, everything is gone.
so bodoh, very bodoh.
i guess i put hope without asking the permission from myself.
so padan muka sendiri.
give me some pain, so i could awake, easily.






to give up what should give up
like you
like the brighten thingy