Friday, April 20, 2012

【:)】

i don't mind whether there are anybody still reading my blog.
especially for those that i wish to,
the passes, now or future.
not because i don't care, is just because i can't force anybody to do so.
if you care, you would search anything yourself from here.
although it just a small part to let you know about me.
seriously, that's enough.
sorry that i couldn't express anything through my mouth,
you know, i'm too stubborn and perhaps too man?
just like man, they don't express theirself, right?
there are too many important things in my life.
human, old photo, old present. a lot.
i don't know that people take me as important or not,
i don't know.
but there are just too many important people in my life.
although i act like i don't care,
although i angry sometimes,
although i felt tired sometimes.
i wonder why,
why human given such things called as feelings.
makes people happy, sedih, care, a lot of shit.
maybe nothing is forever,
maybe i should accept this,
but as long as,
we still beside each others now.
is not a relying,
is a relationship,
relationship that couldn't replace with anything.
hey, i'm still me.
don't doubt.
i did not change at all.
i'm still here,
i'm still me.
:)










sorry,
for anything for everything.
it will not be last long.
i just need some time.