Sunday, February 27, 2011

[ hey :D ]

hey peeps,
well, finally i'm here to update.
what to talk about?
owh yea, the result had release.
don't wanna talk more about it,
just the result is better than my expectation.
and i could continue get my loan and continue study,
thank god.
well, since i could continue study, now only i can feel excited for the photography class, weee :D
although its a bit rush for passing up the works(alaaa teacher, wash photo need time wan ma, u thought the shop is ours wan meh?) , but still i enjoy it. :D


hey, my new model.
for photography exercise purpose.
so damn, i cant shoot back this feeling.
sedih i T.T
but of course, this photo is edited.
i just like the angle.
but once i try to shoot back from this angle, the sun hide itself away. :(
now only i realize how important is sun for photographic.

went to shogun yesterday.
thanks for my sis bring me to there.
sushi buffet :D
but not just only sushi la, or else i will vomit =.=

SEDAP :D