Friday, February 18, 2011

【you got to wake up pls.】

what a shit feeling.
the tears rolling inside my eyes, with no reason.
emo love me recently. often, too often.
often until i can't breath.
deep breath, doesn't work for me.
nobody knows, how afraid i am to face this shit feeling.
the situation is just like the past years, the year that i being like a dead people.
seems like getting worst,
forcing myself not be like that.
i don't want stay at home, i don't want face to the laptop myself, i don't want face to the wall and talk myself.
i need some noise, some fresh air.
i know i'm escaping from something, but i still no idea what i escaping.
so damn, so shit, so idiot.
but at the same time, i'm lazy to walk out from house.
i'm bull shiting. i know.
i dream off doctor this afternoon. wth. i don't want.
got no words to describe the feeling,
just the same, like a dead people.