Saturday, February 19, 2011

【sorry or thanks?】

i found out the reason why.
accidently.
sorry for my pissing off.
i feel tired to act like nothing when facing those shit things that you gave me to do.
but still, i have to act.
sorry that i keep silent whenever what you have ask.
i just don't want to lost control in front of you.
just because you are the one who bring me to this world.
but a the same time, you gave me shit things.
sorry for my unfilial because of i saying this.
this is not one or two days problem.
you gave me a imbalance heart and so mentally problem.
you do. yes you do.
i'm wondering you feeding a human or a robot.
because you din't care and found out what your child feel in the past 19 years.
ignore me,
i lost control in this moment.




thanks for training me to being as a robot,
the only things i could appreciate.