Tuesday, July 28, 2009

thank you and sorry

i would like to thanks someone who shared
those meaningful words with me XD
i get the point..
thx^^
and thx u trusted me can handle everything too=)


i had calm down this few days,
and think alot..
i should'nt be weary of those nonsense..
i should'nt be angry for those stupid things..
i should'nt make myself mad because of ur guys..

i ask myself..
did u all will care bout my feeling after I
>angry?
>mad?
>unhappy?
>cry?
>out of control?

>even suicide?
but is too late if this is really happen..
the answer is in my heart..
i will accept it,
no matter how cruel it is..

or maybe..
i just only soberly at this moment?
and next moment i can get mad agian
and my temper is out of control again too?
maybe yes?
maybe no?
maybe i don't know..
but at least..
i calm down myself before..
i really tried hard before..


nvm..
i don't care..
the important is..
i knew that there is ppl really care bout me,
love me,
protect me..
i just can say "THANK YOU"..
*a sincere words from my heart..really.*

i should happy that im still alive now..
isn't it?


i learned how to say
"THANK YOU"
and
"SORRY"