Friday, July 24, 2009

for those faker

what had happened is just happen..
no one can change the truth..
even me myself..
i can do nothing when all the things happened..
i cant protect myslef..
i cant protect the person that get hurt even i know the truth from earliest..
i just know how drop out my tears..
i just know do something that can anaesthetize myself..
how fool i am and just because of them?
is that deserve? i ask myself..
the once i know what ur guys trying to do..
i know ur cant be trusted anymore!
even just a little bit trusted from ur also cant u know?
pls don't show the fake face to me that because of something..
i feel so weariness because of ur guys..
but anyway..
thanks those who really care about me..
thanks those who care about my feelings too..
thanks those who cherish me..
really thank alot..

im the one who evade the problem before something happen..
but now the situation had change..
u are the one who evade after somethings happen..