Wednesday, May 25, 2011

【ho ho ho ho ho ho horse!】


week 3, hand up the 1st assignment of year2 semester1. =.=
awesome gila. do like gila. blur like gila. so shit.
seriously, never felt so lost before.
thanks to the effing malay guy.
he make me felt frustrated,
he make me felt that i'm not interested with so call applied photography,
he make me felt that he doesn't like photography at all,
he make me felt like we are paying the fees for his salary but he sit there play computer =.=
why? because he is malay ma. opss, no offence :D
i don't like him.
i don't like his malay view.
my white horse prince so leng zai he don't want to choose,
he choose ini emo horse. the picture that show up there.
whenever i saw this emo horse, i emo also =.= Deng.
be with them are good,
i can laugh as loud as i can. :D
i know that you sure talking my bad behind me,
so what? i don't care. take care yourself first.

oh oh oh, i want go kampung places to take so fresh air.
my dad remind me 咸鱼花腩肉, yummy :D
wait me wait me.



grrrr,
why im a girl?
why is the hell i have to suffer the pain EVERY month.
so shit :/