Thursday, May 12, 2011

【pain :O】

it should be a good night for me.
finally i can back to my own room and sleep.
thank god that the temperature has drop tonight *smile*
i miss my doggie bed.
but hell, eye painless make me doesn't have any sleeping feel. hell.
thanks to the weather and haze.
the haze do hurt my eye seriously @_@ oh my swollen eye!
and the hot weather make me feel like want to fall a sick.
i feel heat on my body now.
owh, tomorrow don't have any classes,
i plan to sleep whole day long at home after the time table has release.
congrats me, the time table make me feel like the coming few months i will be busy like nothing even though that i want go to shit also no time for it =.= *clap hand*
i gotta miss those sleeping time during sem-break.
alright, i should force myself to sleep.
goodpagi.