Thursday, September 9, 2010

[ king of aeroplane ]

why the fuck that i am here?
i should eating at pasar malam now :/
great, i can be the king of aeroplane,
although i hate people to break their promise,
but I'm the one who always breaks people promises.
alright.. just tired to talk of it again.
whatever, as long your guys happy.
so, start from now, i just stay at home everyday and not going to anywhere. happy??

I'm 18. 18? 18 so what?
friends,
i know that is not the first time,
i know that i might bring trouble,
i don't want to say sorry.
that is not the way for me to apologize.
who know? that is thousand or billion time can be happen again in the future.
you might be sick of my "sorry".
i might be sick of to say "sorry".
if you feel want to blame me, go ahead.
if you feel want to angry on me, go ahead.
if you feel want to scold me, go ahead.
i know, sometimes that considerate people is tired.

hey,
ASSIGNMENT!
do you know that I'm waiting for you?
please fill up my time,
please make me tired.
is sick to have this kind of holiday to face them.
i don't like to live like a dead people,
facing and doing those stupid stuff that i sick for many years.
i don't want my life and time not control by me!
yes. FUCK MY LIFE.