Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[vampire?]

i din't sleep well almost one week..
i dream everyday,
it's quite tired,
it's use up all my energy and length of one's sleep..
but what can do?
i can't control it right?
the 2nd time,
i dream about vampire..
the 1st time i dream about vampire is an old jumping vampire..
yea, like those movie we watch always..
the vampire want to catch up me..
and ofcourse, i ran away..
i don't really remember how is the story,
and i don't remember the ending too..
the 2nd time i dream about the vampire,
this time is different..
it's a modern vampire,
like those vampire in the movie twillight..
but this time there is someone came inside my dream..
i meet him before,
we talk before also..
we don't really know each other,
i wonder why is he in my dream..
and yea,
he is the person who protect me in the dream..
i din't dream out the ending,
but i hope so..
can i continue dream?
LOl..
is freak..
is weird..
vampire?