Monday, January 11, 2010

[boring week]

OK..
my blog is dead for one week..
went to pahang last week,
have fun there..
i snap many picture there,
but i can't upload here..
know what?
i lose my weight..
i lose 3kg!
since the SPM started and the sick for this two month..
really worst,
i want be a fatty! ='(
and yea,
I'm broke,
i got no money right now..
it really killing me..
argh!!
anyway,
i bring my cousin back along after went to pahang,
we went to pyramid,
to get my salary,
and go for a shop..
hey L.S.Ling,
we should have a date one day =)
and sorry for that day.. =(
we went for this movie,
OLD DOGS..
laugh off my ass XD
should go and watch it..

and whole of last week,

i was really boring except the pahang trip,

my family keep asking what i want to study..

argh!

annoying lar..

cant u all hear me?

i got no money!

even i want to study..

some of them ask me study for account,

some of them ask me study for hair stylist,

now even worst,

wedding planner =.="

i want study photo shooting larrr..

money, i need moneyyy!

i want a DSLR camera..

i crazy for it,

i want it so madly =(

i miss my high school life,

i miss the friend,

miss the teacher,

but not the school..