Tuesday, January 5, 2010

miss them..

I'm free,
for this few day..
know what i had do today?
i had resign for the damn part time job..
you treat me like that,
so i wont treat you kindly..
so, i better don't work there..
as my sis said : you "chao your boss yao yu ar?"
and she laugh all the way..
sigh =.="
don't know what she laugh for..
arghhh!!
i need a job so badly..
i need money so badly..
thx for those who help me search for a job..
I'm giving my effort here to searching for a right job too ^^
another things,
one of them who went to NS yesterday was sms me just now,
yea, she cried..
she missed her family,
but she don't dare to call her family,
hmm..
i be sad to hear that..
but i hope that i be inside 1 of the camp too..
my life is really annoying..
search the job here and there,
ask for job here and there,
just like a mad girl..
hey girls,
i miss u all so badly,
do enjoy your NS,
trust me,
nothing is better than where you be and what you do now..
i know u all will be stronger,
me too ^^
i will pay my great effort here...


hey girls!
we strong together!