Wednesday, November 10, 2010

[ i FUCK you ]

currently rotten at college cc now,
i have no idea for my fucking assignment.
i have no idea with my fucking group member what are they thinking now.
they go for movie.
yes, movie.
assignment is going to hand in within this few day,
and yet they have no feelings and even some of the assignment have no discuss before.
what the fuck.
fuck my life please.
i don't like pressure,
i don't like the feelings of afraid,
i don't like the last minutes work,
no, it's last last minutes.
i trust that what effort you paying, what you will get back.
but what? i get nothing. i get fuck. i get a group of wonderful people.
FUCK MY LIFE!
and seriously,
my heart is pain and palsy recently.
i have no idea why.
if you want to bring me go away from this world,
just bring it,
not playing around here with me.