Tuesday, August 3, 2010

[ release please ]

I'm freaking tired today..
my eye feel uncomfortable for whole day..
wake up early in the morning as usual,
went to college early in the morning study for the EM..
but still the same,
i couldn't squeeze much point inside my brain besides of those things that i study when mid-term exam..
I'm behaving like ghost now..
again, i skipped HE class today,
headed to meet my beloved and looking for something that i wanted to buy, but failed..
uncle sun is quite active today,
he don't allow me to meet my beloved for too long =(
so? go back lar..
my stomach is playing game with me today,
i have boom the toilet for 134294 times! owh god!
miss kik is awesome,
i love miss kik =)
for sure,
i will miss her after this semester finish.
''for those who are not study,
you are lucky.
because others is study for you.
please study for next week,
because lucky cannot be twice.
you will not lucky forever.''
said by miss kik.
i love the words,
lucky cannot be twice,
you will not lucky forever.
i be unlucky always,
the same meaning,
i told myself,
i will not be unlucky forever =)




想自私的占有你,
但不被理智允许,
这个坏习惯要改.
我要停止徘徊,
把我从你身边扯开,
不要再将我的意志收买.
不再把自己的眼泪压抑,
它有流出来的自由..
把泪光, 痊愈成为一种成长.