Sunday, August 1, 2010

[ me, recently ]

alright..
i'm here to updated bout myself what sudah happened recently..
congrats me,
i have finished all my assignment and presentation =)
is like, finally! wohoo =)
but too bad lar, final is around the corner..
what to do?
this so call college life mar..
do used to enjoy it in another way =)
i lost my temper easily recently,
i don't know why?
phew..
and i lost control of speaking bad word too =(
sorry lar friends, if i make your guys felt uncomfortable, i apologize sini =(
LRT used to down and down recently,
its make my mood down together..walao >.<
don't down again please @@
cant you all just checked properly meh?
as i mention just now,
final is around the corner..
after final there will be two weeks sem-break =)
can i just disappear for two weeks?
although every one is planning where to go with college friend or even their best friend..
but i don't feel like go out with anybody..
just want to stay silently with myself..its feel good..
owh ya,
there is a places that i would go recently =)
its accompany me when i really down, do really help me alot..
firstly, i should thanks to rapid giving me chance so that i could go there whenever i want..
but i paid for it wan le XD LOl..
okay. i stop here..
i have no idea what should i continue to write.. =)