Wednesday, August 18, 2010

[ e x a m ]


i know,
my hair is getting messy and long >.<


hoy! guess what?
i no need to go for college today, and i can stay at home as well =)
slept early yesterday night,
a great rainy night to sleep =)
but i dint study for yesterday night.. >.<
so, i have to study gao gao for today!
what to do? my english is not good enough, hard to understand and memorize~ arghhh
the time always like to rushing me, i know that i lazy~ =push push push=
owh ya, end up the last class with miss kik with happiness yesterday.
i do miss her =)
she is a good tutor and lecturer, may god bless her =)
although she is straight forward, but i still like it. hoho X)

seriously, mass comm driving me crazy >.<
awful paper,
with awful lecturer,
with awful exam time table!
said by someone xD
yes, you are totally right!
why awful exam time table? because?
it is on sunday lar..
so damn wei..
my first time,
sunday kena exam =.=""
FML~

feel like want to eat maggie so badly,
THOW MEI LI, no maggie until the exam is finish!
ya la ya la, i know lar >.<




urgh!
be weary of you!
stay far from me.