Monday, August 2, 2010

[ heartbreaker ]

i dint know that i would sink into this kind of situation..
seriously, i lost my soul..for few days..
i do miss you,
i do love you..
but why?
i know that a girl stay beside you, but is far away from you..
i don't know how much she love you..
i don't know how much you love her..
i don't know how much you gave me~
i do feel it~ the care you gave me, the different love you gave me..
but its full of hurt..do you know that?
your behaving is make fall deeply on you,
i have to control myself, but i cant..
i should stand on the safe side, but you pull into the danger..
you are playing fire..
do you know how much i hate myself?
i hate that i love you, i hate that why i falling for you..
you said that I'm important, but i don't know how important i am..
thinking in another way..
maybe i just a spare tyre for you, because your girl is just far away from you..
the question you ask, is rolling inside my brain.. make me cant concentrate on anything..
"secret love"..the only way i can be..
do you know how much you hurt me when you ask me to be your secret love?
why? just tell me why?
if i dint know myself, would you tell me that you have a girl?
you said if i be the secret love, i would be tough..
no doubt, it will be and happen..
i do want to accept it..
but i know i cant.. i wont forgive myself if i do that..i will despise myself if i do that..
please just don't betray your girl,
if i am her, i will feel like killing myself
i act like nothing in front of you,
but i being a stupid in front of myself ='(
i have nobody to talk,
everybody seems like busy for their own things.
i don't know what people will think on me if i told them..
for sure, the first things they would think "the third person"..
but I'm not..!
but if people would think you that, you cant change them..



痛彻心扉,
我当下的感觉..
我宁可你一手把我推开,
也不要你牵着我的感情不放手,
你要知道,
你会把我的灵魂也牵走掉..
你也要知道,
爱你不是两三天的事..
为什么? 为什么该压抑的那个是我?
为什么该面对这些的是我?
为什么这些烂桃花离不开我?
我只想知道,
我的烂桃花还会持续多久?
我没有多少次可以负荷的了,
我没有多少青春可以把感情再浪费..
我很想哭,
我想要有个肩膀借我好好的哭~
因为你,
我慌神了一整天,
我慌神得带了两把雨伞陪我一起去上课 =(
do you know that?
you are a perfect boyfriend,
but you are a perfect heartbreaker too =(
tmr is having a EM test,
but so great,
i cry like nothing infront the laptop,
and i got no mood to study at all.