Sunday, August 29, 2010

[ exam ]

alright.
finally im here.
is been awhile that i didn't blog for it.
i have started my first semester's final exam.
one word to describe. "exhausted"
yea, fight to the maximum is an exhausted thingy to do so.
and people have 5 subject to go, but i got 6 subject to go. so damn!
and most awful things is i just ended my Sunday's paper which mean today's paper.
Lol, guess what? i die nicely for this paper.
although i tried my very best to memorize those mass comm thingy. but still, i failed to remember during exam =(
was not in the exam mood already,
my holiday mood is flying to me, maybe just because the awful paper have over?
i should remain in exam mood lar~
2 more papers to go. well.. tell hard to myself, i can do it =) 3 or 4 days didn't sleep, so what?
become nenek saja mar..
owh, realize that my physical strength really become a nenek or aunty already.
i want to exercise more after exam!!
lazy to upload photo,
later dulu lar~ =D



if you cant do it,
don't ever promise me,
i hate people break promise.