Monday, June 13, 2011

【no give up.】

oh hey,
what is the damn shit feeling is this.
HATE.
i hate it a lot. HATE.
i hate everything, especially life.
i hate myself being as a coward.
yea. i like to hide everything behind myself.
problems, hurts and i don't know.
i should face all the problems but not hide.
why the hell when i fucking need but there is nobody.
yes you! you just so shit. you ain't a gentlemen.
or maybe we should exchange, you be girl and i be a boy.
then only will make the relationship balance.
the stupid relationship between you and me.
i always think that i'm a crazy in front of you.
why is the hell i want to layan you?
why is the hell i being as a rubbish dump and let you dump your rubbish to me.
and why is the hell my mind will only pop out you when i need somebody.
frustrated, am so frustrated.
oh sorry to myself, am just feel so down so down.
down like nothing.
and i don't know why i'm so down.
oh yes assignment. don't want to talk bout it, it will just make me lagi frustrated.
thow mei li, look to back what you have did, never ever think to give up.
but so shit, i always think to give up. every minutes, every seconds.



ps: maybe i just have to learn to love more myself









A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
i need encourage.
i need it so badly
:/