Wednesday, August 26, 2009

driving again

hey peeps!
im here finally..
it been few day dint on9..
cause i failed grab the laptop from my sis..
LolX..
having my 2nd driving lesson today..
i gonna be crazy man!
how horrible my driving is!
since im learning driving,
my speed should be slow rite?
even im on the highway?
i got my speed up to 100km/h today..
since uncle keep asking me to add up my speed..
so..i add lor..XD
but he suddenly want go petrol station,
is bcos the car is goin out of petrol,
but i din't realize it,
how dangerous was i?
i don't know y?
the petrol station is full of car..
i be slow in reacting..
that means?
my engine mati..aduh>.<
when on the way back,
the traffic is damn jam man!
scary=.="
my heartbeat raise suddenly..
i hate traffic jam >.<

i prefer that someone can drive me always=)