Monday, August 10, 2009

second day

hey peep!
im not going to school today..
and im still the same..
im not fine!
i does not look well anyway..
and look like more serious than yesterday@@
i got no more sore throat, but coughing all the way..
my hand still shaking..
and im still fever if never control by medicine..
and my body is damn pain and serious headache when fever..
and "they" have a "new friend" today..
i got flu!!
ishh..
i still remembered what doctor said yesterday..
doctor : yes? what happen to you?
me : i got sore throat and fever..
doctor : u coughing anyway?
me : no..
doctor : u got flu?
me : no..
( doctor do some checking)
doctor : ok, i give one day mc for tomorrow..so you just rest at home..
me : ok..
doctor : if u still fever in this three day, u must go hospital and check.
me : ok..
doctor : if tomorrow still like this come back and see me..
me : ok..
doctor : u look ok anyway, so i just treat u as sore throat and fever..u must have flu and serious coughing for that case..

=.=" what i must have serious coughing and flu for that case lar?? he mean H1N1? hey, pls be careful on your words lar doctor.. what the hell i must?? my god!
good..
i really got flu and coughing now..
means?
i have to back and see him again..
X.X