Friday, May 14, 2010

[ lifeless ]

I’m in bad mood today..
I’m sick of this kind of life, seriously..
How many years it goes like that? I really wonder how could I still alive now?
Besides school, college, study time..there is no others time belong to me..
Right, I totally free everyday..but seems like I’m busy..why?
I have to do an appointment even I need to use the time of myself.. what the heck?
Sorry friends,
If this few years I had make any trouble.. I really feel so sorry..
I have ended almost four month of holidays and I’m starting my college life now..
Of course I know, I have to use a lot money..
And of course I know, I have to travel from PJ to my college like nothing!

Hey uncle,
Can you just shut your stupid mouth up?
What the hell you ask me this and that in front of my dad and the entire question causes of money?
What the hell you ask me drive to college everyday? are you kidding?
If the car don’t need to pump petrol, if the highway not jam like the drain that full of rubbish after we paid the toll fees,
I think everybody is going to drive to college..
You think we are stupid?
You are not the one who paying the fees for me, you are not the one who paying the petrol fees for the car..
I’m respect you as a elder and my dad’s friend here.. So please, keep your mouth shut!
And don’t act like you know everything, how annoying you know?

I don’t know, me and you is here since I’m standard five with dad..
That time you were only 17, and I’m 11..
After you graduated from high school, you go for ns and continue your study at college, and I’m still here..
After you graduated from college, you stepping into your social life, you were here part of the time, but I’m still here..
Now, I have graduated from my high school, but I’m still here..
and you, change your job to the other place and left everything for me..
I’m going to my college life now and I’m going to be 18, but I’m still here, someone just tell me, why?

can't i just enjoy my life before i step into the social life?
I don’t know why you always said that I’m the most well-being in the family, do I?
I lost my time, I lost the chance to work and get money for myself..
And you are the one who always blame on me that I don’t like to stay here, how bout you? You are the same also, aren’t you?
You don’t know how is the feeling that being here with all of your time, because I being here longer than you..
Can I buy up all of my time?
Sometimes, I just need a people to understand me.. is it really hard to be?

I hate looking on my monkey shit face,
Its fake enough!
Who want it??

And you,
Can you just totally fuck off from my life?
Bitch!