Wednesday, October 19, 2011

【so damn shit.】

feel so frustrated every time finish classes when the way i back home.
long distance like i couldn't reach home.
you all are just pissed me off.
you think of your son and asked my dad,
you think of your husband and ask my dad,
every time crush with my time. damn you all.
just think of your guys only, ended up im the one who always wait like a shit sampat there with one or two hours.
what is the different when he is still business-ing and now he is retired?
wait, i still have to wait. wait non-stop. im fucking hate and fed up with wait.
fuck my damn shit life.




you are so fake
just same like others i met before
you change like a transformer
i wonder what will happen if i trusted you in the beginning and put my leg into the mud.
must be so funny so bull shit and so stupid.
always trust one is better than two
you don't know, so you don't understand.
thank you,
another lesson.







hey,
i miss you suddenly!
:D