Monday, December 20, 2010

[ weekend-saturday :) ]

oh well, i have uploaded these photo second time.
know wat?
i uploaded too many photo, it causes my blog lag =.=
so, i decided separate my saturday and sunday post.
i filled up my saturday and sunday dengan penuh.
seriously. really penuh.
why this things comes only when the final exam is around the corner?
FUCK MY LIFE.
but i enjoyed it too :D
lai pei han, dont curse me when u reading xD
i know that i'm “毛盾” :D


saturday,
meet the sampats,
still, there are missing one =.=
plan last minute go pyramid jalan jalan, cari makan.
walk in the camera shop,
what the flower,
LUBITEL :(
my love one~~
what to do? tengok saja lar..


i tell you, this key chain do make me crazy,=.
i want it for christmas present please @_@ *praying*
or maybe let me to win for a small prizes for my competition,
so that i can buy for myslef :D *dreaming*



jalan jalan, then the next?
cari makan lor..
>>the sampatss *look downward*









makan makan,
eh, really spicy i tell you.
but i can tahan,
but the most important is,
i shit untill my butt feel the spicy also =.=

*
second round,
went to eat snowflake at subang.
lai pei han, please recorgnize the road =.=
lazy take photo,
skip xD
owh, we meet someone there,
surprise =.=

*
third round,
we too free edi,
tukar kereta dueto sengek's car got problem.xD
went to another lomo shop.

i can tell you,
the one who open this shop,
must be a person who got a big hope.
big hope? 很有梦想la adoiii..
seriously, the shop is nice.
and NICE feel.





arhh, the old style LUBITEL. wo de tian..
cantik betul..






the sampatss,
yes, the stand on middle of the road,
i was standing at bus stop that time,
they ask me to shoot this,
and the whole bus stop's people looking at me.
so swt =.=||




alright,
i think i should stop here.
first time use netbook blogging with pictures.
susah betul.
first time use YES broadband,
upload picture cepat than strymeax =.=
is cepat giler.
strymeax, you should UPGRADE!


up next post,
sunday. tunggu patiently.
im tired now.