Monday, December 13, 2010

[ chritsmas? gathering? ]

December,
spend me a lot of money,
straighten hair, external hard disk, eat, doctor and bla bla bla~
now is just 13th of December,
i spent 200++
nice one =.=

*

ding dong bell~~
few more weeks going to Christmas.
should i put any hope on this day?
hmmm~~
owh well,
there is a Christmas tree at my home.. hoho :)
someone told me,
if there is a Christmas tree at your home,
every single year, you must add on those decorating stuff,
don't remain the same.
the more decorating stuff you hang,
the more luck you will get.
now only i know~
hmm..ye ke?




nehh, the tree is decorate by this sor poh xDD

*

owh ya,
besides of chritsmas,
new year eve too..
there is a gathering between me and my high school friend.
owh i miss them badly..
and i want go for the gathering badly too!
god bless me i could meet them that day *pray hard hard*

*

hey!
i found out a new thingy at my home's courtyard.
it stay some where in the courtyard.
probably hide will be suitable?
oh hey, its a small little frog,
it's my new model tooooo :D
i saw the frog many times edi,
but when i look near too it,
is quite geli xD


yeah, it just stand there and let me to shoot it. :P