Sunday, November 29, 2009

friday

hey,

I'm here..
there's something happened this few day..
firstly,
i almost broke my hand on Friday..
luckily not!
yeah,
because i hurt my right hand and i still have to go through the exam,
so i went to "visit" a doctor of traditional Chinese yesterday..
my hand is not than pain now..
i can pick up the pen and write..
hope so can go through the exam successfully,
and it's a important subject for me too..
second,
want to congrats to my sister who had gave birth on Friday to..
is a small little baby boy..
he is cute anyway =)
when to visited her on hospital after i "visit" the doctor.. XD







they will roll blue blanket if the baby is a boy,
they will roll pink blanket if the baby is a girl..

i love u
don't bully me when u growth up yea =)



hey,
i watched this movie too =)
thanks for mushroom's bro fetched us..
waiting for the next..