Sunday, January 20, 2013

【late hi to 2013.】

oh hi bloggie, i put you dead for so long. am so sorry.
the very first post on 2013. feel like blogging in so sudden, or maybe i got something to talk to?
hey, no longer put the first post on the first day of the year.
you know, once you getting older, something will change.
like bloggie, it still the nice place to speak out, but not everything, i mean feelings, it might helps but not all.
i wish this is a good year for me in the first day, but so upset, i bleed on the first day as i remember, like told me my unlucky-ness is not ended yet. oh well, i will conquer it and i will overcome it too. be strong and steady okayyyyyyyy!

countdown 2013 with the long relationship friends. but yet, it is still not complete. well, giving the best wishes to each others is more than enough, as long as we all are doing well.
i still love them, but you know, we are growing, we are getting to step into the society, things might turn slowly after we involve in the society, i dont know how long we can been through, but i will try my best to hold it tight.

a gang of warm heard college-mates. am lucky to having them. but you know, less contact makes our gap are getting bigger, this is make me sad. what to do? i can do nothing, we are staying too far away. driving license is not a way to settle this problem, family................oh well, i dont want to talk about this shit anymore.  joining them for every outing will made my day and make me happy, but you know, not every outing i could join. but i will appreciate each and everytime we gathered together :)
friends are all getting in a pair, am happy for them. and i hope they are in blessed. people ask me do i jealous? no, why do i need to jealous. i'm that kind of people as long the friend who surrounding me are happy then i will be happy too. so, let me feel your happiness :D

i feel like crying in sudden, no why.
being a girl is seriously wtf.
why mood swing so easily.





new year wishes to get a good and me likey permanent job.
and ofcourse that everything can go smooth. 
but sending resume and interview makes me got a little bit phobia.
this is so wtf.
so what?
i still have to do it and life still goes on.
i got to end my personal holiday for soon.
i hope.







she asked me why,
and i said i need freedom.
yes, i'm the kind of person need freedom so much
and i know, sorry is nothing.
so let it be.