Sunday, April 11, 2010

[sink in the mud =( ]



alright..
I'm here finally..
actually i got nothing to blog for it..
just feel my finger is itchy and want to blog something here..
ok,
I'm seriously broke,
what to do?
i cant search for a job =(
what to do?
no money use lor..
owh yea,
i leave hospital almost one week plus,
and I'm recover now,
but my hand still abit pain and bruise..
is ok lar..
as long I'm healthy now =)
know what?
i cant sleep well recently,
and the sky used to thunderstorm at midnight recently..
i afraid of thunderstorm la wei =S
maybe do too much bad things?
i guess so..XD
arhh,
feel lifeless lar,
why my college start so late?
am waiting my college to start now..
::
plan for next weekend, PC fair =)
but i need money badly..
Grrr..
eh, mushroom,
u wont put aeroplane geh hor?
我努力的告诉自己不重要,
我努力的告诉自己我不在乎,
我不想心里再多一个人,
多一个牵挂的人,
而那个人是个不可能的..