Saturday, December 5, 2009

missss..

stay alone at home,
i really hate that feeling when I'm alone..
busy for whole day,
but don't know what I'm busy for..
cause all the stuff that I'm doing is not mine..
stay at home alone..but not doing my stuff..
because of that,
i have lost the last chance to out study at old town white coffee..
is really disappointed and regretfully..
well, i do miss it..
miss the waiter,
miss the place that we sit always,
miss the moment when i waiting for the bus although i don't really enjoy the wait,
miss the nice bus driver,
miss everything..
that only two more subject to go..
wonder why I'm using "only" this word?
yea,
I'm happy the exam is going the end,
but it represent my school life and i being as a student is going the end too..
how sad is it?
and,
what the next after my school life?
well,
i miss to be a student,
but not the place that i had being
as a student for 5 years..
i cannot bear to think of the past =(