Wednesday, August 29, 2012

maybe i should appreciate that what i have and who is being by my side.
sorry for my selfish.
what others think i don't care and give a damn,
as long as those who know me well know that i'm.
take it easy.

dear you,
you are the one i most care and worry about.
so do you, maybe i'm not the one you care the most,
but i know, i really know, i do know you are the people who most worry about me.
thanks for your caring and worries in the past 20 years.
maybe you might not protect me well,
you let me fell,
you let me learnt,
you let me grown up by your side,
you let me follow you in and out,
you teach me others things that most of the girls don't know,
i might hate certain on you,
i might hate your eccentric,
i might not the pretties princess as to be your girl,
but still i love you.
so, don't worry much about me.
i have my own plan,
i have my own way to go.
the more you worry,
the more i would fell stress,
so,
take it easy. :)








hey,
i guess we must be    a lovely couple in the preexistence,
and you must be hurt me deeply right?
lol.
:D