Friday, June 15, 2012

【smiley+silent】


always prefer and used to know people through their words
as if you know me well
i'm weak in communication
perhaps i'm a good listener
but i'm weak in giving comfort and the right advice
just as simple
you need to talk and express, i'm willing to lend you my ears.
i like stories :)
as if you trust me, i'm a trusted person.

used to blog and express myself
feelings would never came out through my mouth
i don't know how to express through mouth
just as easy as a piece of cake
but i don't know why
that's really hard for me
hard than final exam
hard than say i love you
when i realize words couldn't express anymore
i felt frustrated
even now i have used words to cover and protect myself
what wrong with me and the word.
the world is pathetic
the society is sick
and i'm like a dead person.







when words couldn't express anymore.